The LightManufacturing H1 heliostat is a powerful commercial-grade heliostat, with a number of advantages over ‘home heliostat’ systems.
- The H1 heliostat uses safe, aluminum composite mirrors which are shatterproof and tough, not glass like other heliostats. The H1 mirrors shrug off impact.
- The H1 heliostat uses only aircraft-grade aluminum structural elements for maximum durability, not plastic like other heliostats.
- The H1 heliostat can be aimed exactly using your web browser, unlike other heliostats which require you to hand-aim the mirrors at a target.
- The H1 heliostat can change target easily between multiple targets you define, unlike other heliostats.
- The H1 heliostat is MUCH larger and captures more light and heat than small ‘home heliostats’. A H1 with 4′ square mirror has a mirror area of1.5 square meters, as compared to consumer heliostats with mirrors only 0.5 square meters or less.
- The H1 costs less per watt/lumen than any other heliostat on the market. Purchase price of the H1 may be higher, but when you calculate the cost / square meter of mirror you’ll quickly see the advantage of the H1.
- You can combine multiple H1 heliostats to deliver unlimited heat/light to targets you define, and you can switch all of your H1s from target to target with a single command.